Wednesday 8 October 2014

Some time for 'Me' at last (sigh)....My Nigerian Dream

Yes, I am home alone now, the children finally went back to school today.  That means I have a few hours to myself and I thought I should put something out there before I settle down to work.  I did not get the time to say what my dream for Nigeria is since Independence Day.  Since we are still in Independence Month here goes

I dream of a Nigeria where everybody is allowed to do what they do best and no one is forced to study something they are not good at or work where they are not being fulfilled.  This way we could have round pegs in round holes.  When people are happy and flourishing doing what they love, that will spell the well being of the whole nation.

God Bless Nigeria!

No comments:

Post a Comment