Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy New Year from the Homemaker.....

Hello lovely readers,

Such an inconsistent 2014 it was on my part by not writing to you as regularly as I hoped to.  It’s now a New Year and like many of you I have New Year resolutions, one being that I want to send out at least one blog post a week.  This is Thursday now so I am still on track, but to really keep on track I got myself an accountability partner, someone who has given me a gentle reminder on what I asked her to hold me accountable for.  So this accountability partner thing is already paying off because I know she won’t keep off my back.  My advice to you dear reader is that if you want to get things done this year, it might be wise to speak to someone about it and let the person hold you accountable.  Then there would be a higher possibility of you surpassing your target than if you only said it to yourself.

As you can see, I have inadvertently asked you to hold me accountable by telling you what my target is and I am thanking you in advance for your support.

Lots going on this year in Nigeria; we are expecting to go to elections in February so that will be really exciting to see.  My heart goes out to my fellow homemakers up North, particularly in the Boko Haram troubled areas, who homemaking is being made precarious for.

All in all I can only pray and hope for the very best for my fellow citizens and my country as a whole.  Here’s a promise to keep in touch this year by God’s grace and with the help of my very special accountability partners.

God Bless


H

No comments:

Post a Comment